Technical Sales Specialist - Scientific Instrumentation
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you looking to enter the world of Scientific Sales? If so, this could be the job for you. Zest Scientific is looking for a candidate with a strong scientific background who demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills required to become a success in a Scientific Sales Specialist role.
Our client is a highly reputable scientific instrumentation distributor exclusively partnered with a number of oversees manufacturers; supplying many of the leading universities and companies in key markets such as; drug discover, battery research and EV development across the UK & Ireland.
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in life sciences.
- You will have experience selling in the scientific sector OR you will be a life sciences graduate who demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who works best when work is related closely to results and comfortable working autonomously.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the UK & Ireland.
- Provide first class levels of support and training, taking ownership of pre and post sales activity.
- Interpret customer requirements, understand needs and identify solutions.
- Highly reputable instrumentation distributor exclusively partnered with a number of oversees manufacturers; supplying many of the leading universities and companies across the UK & Ireland.
- Take ownership of a leading portfolio of high throughput instrumentation.
- Highly autonomous role where you will be given the freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Balanced working environment where the focus is on results as opposed to call rate metrics and non-commercial KPIs.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus highly attractive commission package.
- Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.