Full or Part Time Optometrist - Swindon
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Swindon, Wiltshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a group of independent Opticians based in the South West to hire a full or part time Optometrist in Swindon.
A group of market town independent Opticians based in the South West are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to cover 3-4 Swindon based branches.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a clinically focused group of practices, alongside other likeminded professionals. The group are constantly making improvements and investing money into both the practices and the team
Optometrist - Role
- Delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Working between 3-4 practices which are all within a 5 mile radius of each other
- Most practices have 2 testing rooms
- 25 minute appointments
- Pre-screening done by the support team
- Fundus cameras and phoropters available
- Paperless practices
- Provide excellent customer service
- Working in an award winning group
- Flexible to work 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week (Flexible Sat working )
- 9am to 5.30pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £55,000
- Joining fee
- Private Healthcare
- Professional fees covered
- Expenses and parking paid for travel beyond base store
- CET training
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Partnership may be available in the future
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726