Optometrist - Swindon - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Opticians vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs based in Swindon, Wiltshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside an independent Opticians based in Swindon to hire a full ot part time Optometrist.
A family owned independent Opticians based in Swindon are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. The company is well known for providing excellent eyecare to a wide range of patients utilising some of the best equipment on the market.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients of all ages using the latest technology such as Optomap Daytona, OCT and corneal topography.
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- 30 minute appointments
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- 9:00 – 17:30 working hours with 2/3 Saturdays a month also available (Saturday 9am to 4.30)
- You can work between 2-5 days a week.
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Attention to Detail
Optometrist - Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable independent Opticians. You can enjoy professional freedom within this position and will benefit from a highly experienced support team. You will also have the opportunity to develop and specialise in areas of Optometry not always available on the high street.
- £50,000 to £55,000 (pro rata if part time)
- GOC, AOP Fees paid for
- Parking permit
- Contributory pension scheme
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.