Optometrist - Kidderminster - Small Family Feel Practice
Optometrist jobs, Optometrist vacancies based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. Zest Optical are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known Opticians based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join an industry leading opticians based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. This practice is well established in the local area and has developed an excellent reputation for providing outstanding levels of service. This practice is highly involved with local shared care schemes including PEARS and Cataracts, offering the opportunity for variety within the role.
Optometrist - Role
- Provide thorough 25 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Pre-screening completed by fully trained support staff
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Shared care schemes – PEARS and Cataract
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Beneficial to be PEARS/Cataract accredited, although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable practice. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. An excellent family feel atmosphere has been created by the close-knit team, leading to a much more independent feel within the practice.
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £40,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353