Full or Part Time Optometrist - Derby
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Derby, Derbyshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working algonside an independent Opticians based in Derby to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Derby, Derbyshire, are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work 3-5 days a week. This long standing practice has gained an excellent reputation in the local area for offering patients a unique optical experience.
The practice offers its Optometrists professional freedom and you will have access to a wide range of modern testing equipment and plenty of time to spend with patients.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing comprehensive eyetests to patients of all ages
- 30 minute appointments
- Access to an OCT
- Contact lens appointments – Ortho-K, Myopia control
- Colorimetry - full training will be given
- Working alongside 2 other experienced Optometrists
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working 3 - 5 days a week including most Saturdays
- Free parking
- Opportunity to get more involved in the work of the practice outside the testroom
- Salary starting from £40K depending on experience and involvement with other aspects of the practice.
Optometrist - Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 1 year post Pre-reg
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.