Optical Assistant - Walton-on-Thames
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor, Dispensing Assistant in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an optical practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Bustling patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Train and support members of staff
- Extensive opportunities for development – Management or Dispensing Optician etc
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant looking to develop their career in a reputable practice where the patient comes first. Customer service is the priority for the team here so my client would be looking for someone with the same focus. Within the role you will be well supported by a high quality team who offer a huge amount of experience and knowledge. An array of opportunities for development are on offer within the practice meaning you can be constantly looking to progress and enhance your career.
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Paying up to £17,000 base
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353