Optical Assistant - Reading - Fashionable Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a fashionable, community based independent practice based on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire.
This is an opportunity to play a huge part in the team, driving the business forward and building on its existing success, all whilst working with some of the leading frames and lenses in the industry.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Community based practice known for the best in care
- Reputation for high quality care and offering a variety of specialist services
- Advanced environment offering all the tech and gadgets to aid you on the day-to-day
- Opportunities in driving marketing and social media engagement
- 3 to 5 days per week available
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experienced in optical practices
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Base salary up to £22,000
- Rewarding packages with range of benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.