Mobile Optical Assistant - Leicester - Independent Group
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical Advisor vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs in Leicester, Leicestershire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant on behalf of a family run group of independent Opticians in Leicester.
My client is a premium group of independent Opticians based in Leicestershire, and they are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to work between a few different branches in Leicester. The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It primarily stocks high end, designer and bespoke frames including; Versace, Mykita and Chanel.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Between £15,000 to £17,500 plus bonus.
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays with working hours being from 9am to 5.30pm. Late night opening one day a week till 7pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful family run group of Opticians, where you will have the chance to input new ideas and directly impact the business.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.