Dispensing Optician - Cirencester - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
A family owned independent Opticians based in Cirencester are looking for a full or part time Dispensing Optician. The company is well known for providing excellent eyecare to a wide range of patients utilising some of the best equipment on the market.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Family run independent
- Advanced practice with the latest technology such as Optomap Daytona, OCT and corneal topography. Nidek Phoropters throughout.
- 30 -40 minute appointments testing times
- High end dispensing
- Access to high quality frames and lenses
- Professional freedom to choose what is best for the patient
- Involvement in stock selection and meeting reps
- Attending trade shows
- Potential to move into management
- 9:00 – 17:30 working hours with some flexibility on Sats
- Working 3 , 4 or 5 days a week.
- Ideally working between 2 practices
- £30,000 to £40,000 (pro rata if part time)
- GOC, ABDO Fees paid for
- Parking permit/free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Never work a Sunday or Monday
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Experienced with high end dispensing
- Eye for detail particularly in spectacle quality, perhaps a background as an optical technician
- Clinically focused
- Attention to Detail
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.