Market Access Manager UK & Ireland
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a global leading Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases that is looking to recruit a Market Access Manager to join their team in the UK.
The role will be a broad market access role in a lean team, working on a variety of exciting products across different therapy areas. You will support the development and implementation of payer access and reimbursement strategies which optimise pricing & reimbursement at a national level but also create local access whenever needed, ensuring a positive environment for existing products and the launch of new products. The role will also work closely with cross functional teams and the EU/Global Market Access colleagues to help develop shape and execute market access strategies at a regional/global level.
This position will suit a driven and entrepreneurial individual that is looking to leverage their market access experience in a fast paced Biotech company with great scope to learn and develop.
- Educated to degree level preferably in health economics/health policy or a scientific subject
- At least 3-5 years market access experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or market access consulting
- Comprehensive understanding and up to date knowledge of NHS policy, structure and funding pathways at both national and local level
- Broad experience across market access covering:
- Landscaping & Opportunity assessment
- Value Demonstration
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Health Policy
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience managing and developing HTA submissions is desirable
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- Develop and demonstrate working knowledge of UK and Ireland market access and specialised commissioning environment and what impact the evolving environment may or will have on key strategic products
- Identify initiatives aiming to remove barriers that could prevent, restrict or delay the availability of products
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop market access sub plans and to develop new product profiles for inclusion on relevant databases
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers and develop and maintain a database
- Develop product value propositions and communication plans to support optimal uptake
- Identify data gaps for key brands and support the development of strategies to overcome them where necessary
- Prepare materials for the commercial team to support value demonstration of products
- Support submission and approval of NHS/HSE list prices for new products
- Help maintain a database of NHS/HSE list prices and ASP’s for all products
- Help manage operational price related issues
- Support with the development of tender/pricing framework submissions
- Coordinate the preparation and submission for HTA review of new products/indications
- Work on HEOR evidence generation activities to support products value
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop and implement Health Policy plans to prepare and develop a positive healthcare environment that influences and supports key strategic product uptake and optimal pricing
Office based South of London – relocation support available for the right candidate if needed
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Competitive salary + benefits package including company bonus and car allowance
This is a very unique opportunity to join an exciting Biotech with considerable scope to develop your career. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.